Since 2004, the StreetWise ‘MBA’ has provided small business owners with the business knowledge, management know-how, and the networks needed to grow established small businesses.
Delivered by Interise’s StreetWise ‘MBA’ partners, our flagship program consistently delivers impressive impact. As Interise businesses grow, they power inclusive economic development and job creation.
After completing the StreetWise ‘MBA’, businesses experience double digit growth rates, create jobs faster than the private sector, with higher average salary and better benefits.
- 36% growth rate in revenue
- 4x the job creation rate compared to the private sector
- 60% of new employees hired locally at salaries 3% higher than the national average.
- $2,400,000 in new contracts, per firm
Impact for Businesses:
- Annual revenue before Interise $1,497,000; after Interise $2,040,000
- Highly-acclaimed curriculum led in person by business leaders across the country
- 14 sessions over 7 months, alongside a cohort of similar businesses
- Culmination in a comprehensive 3-year Strategic Growth Action Plan
Impact for Partners:
- Turn key program for instant capacity building
- Proven model for direct, positive impact on local economies
- Network of more than 80 partner organizations nationally
- Continuous monitoring and yearly program report cards to quantify impact