INTERISE STRONG Small Businesses is an online program for StreetWise ‘MBA’™ alumni to incorporate INTERISE STRONG tactics and strategies to navigate uncertainty and survive the financial shock of the COVID-19 crisis.
During the Great Recession, Interise businesses created jobs at a 21% growth rate, while the economy was losing jobs. Together, we can do it again — small business owners, this network is here for you.
This one-week online program includes:
- A lead facilitator to guide you through this 5-day program.
- Five one-hour sessions attended live by guest experts and a cohort of 20-25 Interise alumni business owners.
- Each session focuses on a business topic critical for small business owners to navigate uncertainty and survive financial shock:
- Session 0: Participant introductions and temperature check
- People: Supporting your employees and yourself
- Financial Picture: Analysis of your company finances
- Accessing Capital: Federal, state, and local resources
- Strategies to Survive: Key strategies to navigate uncertainty
- Insight from additional guest experts via Q&A in InteriseConnect, Interise’s online network
The end result? Small business owners are equipped with INTERISE STRONG tactics and strategies, and primed to come out of this crisis confident and ready to navigate uncertainty as an INTERISE STRONG Small Business.