Our partners are agents for an inclusive economy.
Interise partners with governments, city-wide economic development agencies, large private corporations, and foundations to support established small businesses across race, place, and ethnicity. We create immediate impact and lasting change in local economies across the country. We partner not just to grow small business – but to change how business gets done.
STREETWISE ‘MBA’ PARTNERS
Interise’s Streetwise ‘MBA’ partners turn to us when they’re looking for a proven model to build an inclusive economy through the growth of established small businesses.
With 90+ Streetwise ‘MBA’ programs across the country, our partners benefit from:
An award winning executive education program:
- Hands on peer to peer learning
- CEO Mentoring groups
- Three year strategic growth action plan
- Five modules delivered over fourteen sessions
- Live case studies using participants’s businesses
- National business network
Rigorously proven results:
- Jobs created at 4x the annual rate of private-sector businesses
- Growth at an average rate of 36%, year over year
- Secured over $895 million in government and institutional contracts
A turn-key solution:
- Trained faculty, concierge program managers, and cutting-edge curriculum
- Quality assurance, site visits, and monitoring participant satisfaction session by session
- Evaluation of cohort over a three-yer period and local report card
If you are committed to equitable and inclusive economic development in your city, we should talk.
We partner with powerhouses. Our work is supported by leading organizations, such as the Kauffman, Surdna, and Prudential Foundations, that have developed the blueprint for small business economic development.
We have developed a partnership program where the benefits are mutual: becoming a Foundation Partner allows participants to support research that will not only make an impact in the world, but may also help them deliver on key objectives in their own business strategies. Together, we build a network for impact.
There are a number of ways to get involved – let’s meet and start the ball rolling.
We’re better together. The best solutions come through collaboration, and we’re excited to partner with organizations, such as the US Conference of Mayors, to create new networks and share new knowledge on established small businesses. From research to co-branded events, learn more about how we can partner to change the future.